Designer / Front-end Developer
We’re looking for a talented geek to join our team of geeks. If you love being creative, juggling projects, and a flexible and fun work environment, keep reading. From collaborating to meeting tight deadlines to having a keen eye for detail, we work together to produce the best results for our clients.
Geek Town USA is looking for a web designer/web developer to join our team. We ideally are looking for someone who doesn’t let a detail slip through the cracks, is efficient, willing to learn, and familiar with a wide range of technologies such as Bootstrap, HTML5 and Adobe. We’re looking for someone who truly becomes vested in their projects. If this sounds like you, we could be a potential fit!
Why Work with Us??
- We’re a small agency with lots of workplace flexibility. We just need great work to get done but how you do it is up to you. We don’t micromanage.
- There’s plenty of room for growth – we’re rapidly expanding
- We believe in a collaborative work environment
Every day is different. You could be:
- Working with a project manager on a new proposal, focusing on the technical aspects of the project
- Building a new website
- Designing a direct mail piece
- Coding the front-end portion of a client’s website
College graduate preferred. Experience in:
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS/Bootstrap/Responsive Technologies, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Portfolio required – please demonstrate your range of digital and print work.