Technical Project Manager
We are a fast-growing digital agency that builds, designs and engineers digital solutions for our customers. We are more than just another digital marketing agency – we’re a family running solely on Geek Adrenaline!
We are looking for a technical project manager with at least 5 years of experience in managing the technical aspects of complex web development projects and working with all website production departments including design, UI/UX, development, outside contractors and project teams.
The ideal candidate must have next level organization skills to keep projects on track and on budget. They should be able to not only communicate effectively with clients to understand their needs, but must be able to communicate those needs to all departments involved in that client’s website build. Multitasking should be second nature to our ideal candidate. We are looking for the perfect candidate to manage multiple projects and delegate the work to the right teams, monitoring all projects every step of the way from initial discovery to launch.
Our new technical project manager must be able to effectively work with our teams and troubleshoot any and all issues that may arise during a website build. They must understand the technical aspects of website development and be able to communicate with developers. The understanding of how long a technical task should take is key for keeping projects on budget and time.
Skills and Experience
- Website Development Savvy, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Problem Solving
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and in Google Suite including Gmail, Google Calendar, Sheets, and Slides.
- WordPress knowledge is required.
- Experience using Monday.com, project management tool, is a plus.
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
- Design website solutions for customer challenges or stated website goals related to online commerce, corporate identity, lead generation, or other needs.
- Establishes website project scope and communicates that scope to all stakeholders; discovering and validating technical requirements and parameters. Must be able to recognize client demands outside of original scope and adjust timelines and costs accordingly with client communication and approval.
- Work collaboratively with clients and account executives to set project expectations, gather content and other needed resources, and keep all stakeholders updated on project progress.
- Oversee all website teams from onboarding to launch.
- Develop web solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application
- Keep all budgets on track. Closely monitor time and expenses; implement cost-saving actions as needed.
- Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project updates.
- Provide quality assurance testing for all website builds as part of our team.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
This position offers full benefits with dental, vision, PTO and 401K.