About the Job
We are a fast-growing digital agency that builds, designs, and engineers digital solutions for our clients. We are looking for a senior project manager with at least 5 years of experience in managing the technical aspects of complex web development projects and working with all website production departments including design, UI/UX, development, outside contractors, and project teams.
The ideal candidate must have next-level organization skills to keep projects on track and on budget. They should be able to not only communicate effectively with clients to understand their needs but must be able to communicate those needs to all departments involved in that client’s website build. Multitasking should be second nature to our ideal candidate. We are looking for a new team member to manage multiple projects and delegate the work to the right teams, monitoring the project lifecycle every step of the way from initial discovery to launch, while managing the budgets for each project.
Our new technical project manager must be able to effectively work with our teams and troubleshoot any issues that may arise throughout the project lifecycle. They must understand the technical aspects of website development and be able to communicate with developers. The ability to quickly communicate with a subject matter expert (SME) derive how long a technical task should take is key for keeping projects on budget and time.
- Website Development Lifecycle Knowledge, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, and Problem Solving.
- Must have experience in the web development lifecycle and be comfortable managing applicable teams and scoping budgets in tandem with SMEs.
- Worked with clients on projects, scopes, and knowing when and how to ask clients for additional information and budget when required.
- Must be proficient in Google Suite including Gmail, Google Calendar, Sheets, and Slides.
- Must know how to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- WordPress knowledge is a big plus.
- Experience using Monday.com, a project management tool, is a plus.
- Participate in the initial project concept and scope creation with a client to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
- In conjunction with an SME, design website solutions for customer challenges or stated website goals related to online commerce, corporate identity, lead generation, or other needs.
- Establish website project scope and communicate that scope to all stakeholders, discovering and validating technical requirements and parameters. Must be able to recognize client demands outside of original scope and adjust timelines and costs accordingly with client communication and approval.
- Work collaboratively with clients and account executives to set project expectations, gather content and other needed resources, and keep all stakeholders updated on project progress.
- Oversee all website teams from onboarding to launch.
- Help develop web solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables, resource availability and application.
- Keep all budgets on track. Closely monitor time and expenses; implementing cost-saving actions as needed.
- Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project updates.
- Coordinate quality assurance testing for all website builds as part of our team.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
This position offers full health benefits as well as dental, vision, PTO, and 401K.
Work Remotely: Hybrid Schedule
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: We offer PPE for all staff at all times and we follow CDC best practices and guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
"*" indicates required fields